Friday 5 November 2010

Contacting Record Label - Permission Request











I sent an email to Polydor Records under the Universal Corporation to request permission to use the Snow Patrol song - 'You Could Be Happy'. The email reads:
" Dear Sir/ Madam,
                           I am a year 13 student currently attending Walton High School in Stafford and I am studying Media Studies. As part of my coursework project, I am required to design and create a music video to accompany an existing song. The project is purely for educational purposes and will be completely non-profitable. 
I am writing to you to ask permission to use the Snow Patrol song - 'You Could Be Happy' for my coursework task. Your co-operation would be much appreciated, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Maizy Parkes (aged 17) "

No comments:

Post a Comment